Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Re DH's myspace

  1. #1
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I hope it's ok with the PTB that I've added the link to D's blog up there in t'link box. If it's not then someone in the know please put me straight I'll remove it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Disco Biscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's nice that D posted personally on the public board about it [img]smile.gif[/img] Haven't seen him "in public" for many a year.

  3. #3
    Janie DP
    Guest Janie DP's Avatar

    Post

    As far as I'm aware, it's OK to post the link up there [img]smile.gif[/img] The whole point of Darren having a place on My Space I think is for more people to have access to his work and to read about what he's doing.

    This is especially important for new artists and since Darren has yet to sign a new contract with a recording company, then I would imagine it's vitally important that he utilises the internet in the best possible way. My Space is the perfect medium for him to let people know what he is doing [img]smile.gif[/img]

    My Space has been a very successful way for many artists to get people to hear their work and hopefully it will work just as well for Darren too.

    Yes Steen, Darren did post a handful of replies on the fan club Darren Talk forum, which was exactly the same post he made on the public board. Sorry but I am not allowed to copy and paste them here.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Disco Biscuit:
    I think it's nice that D posted personally on the public board about it [img]smile.gif[/img] Haven't seen him "in public" for many a year.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It kind of reminds me of the old SavFan days. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Maybe I'll take a wander over there and have a gander at what he's posted...

    I agree with you Janie re the internet being a vital tool for the likes of DH - artists who are basically starting afresh. It certainly won't do him any harm. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Disco Biscuit:
    I think it's nice that D posted personally on the public board about it [img]smile.gif[/img] Haven't seen him "in public" for many a year.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree! It was fantastic to have him randomly post, though I see he has more than one post count to his name, wonder where on the fanclub boards he posted? Anyone with an account see? Can fanclub members use the "See posts by this user" function? I know public board members can't LOL

  6. #6
    Janie DP
    Guest Janie DP's Avatar

    Post

    Nothing earth shattering Steen. One of them was him larking about wanting to know how he could become fan of the month [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Janie DP:
    As far as I'm aware, it's OK to post the link up there [img]smile.gif[/img] The whole point of Darren having a place on My Space I think is for more people to have access to his work and to read about what he's doing.

    This is especially important for new artists and since Darren has yet to sign a new contract with a recording company, then I would imagine it's vitally important that he utilises the internet in the best possible way. My Space is the perfect medium for him to let people know what he is doing [img]smile.gif[/img]

    My Space has been a very successful way for many artists to get people to hear their work and hopefully it will work just as well for Darren too.

    Yes Steen, Darren did post a handful of replies on the fan club Darren Talk forum, which was exactly the same post he made on the public board. Sorry but I am not allowed to copy and paste them here.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anything he said worth noting? If he just said "hello and thanks!" or something it ain't a big deal heh heh

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Janie DP:
    Nothing earth shattering Steen. One of them was him larking about wanting to know how he could become fan of the month [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did anyone tell him about the obligatory spanking? O_o

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •